Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hi!

Since I come from the Czech Republic, I've been writing my other blog (The Breakfast Club) in Czech (yes, in the Czech Republic we speek Czech) and it's been so much fun that I decided to try to go international. I also have a lot of friends in America and I would like to be able to share things with them too. Also my Czech friends can practise their English so it benefits everybody. My other blog was pretty much random stuff, politics, funny stories, DIY projects etc. I would like to be a little less crazy with the topics on this blog and keep it more girly so my aim is to write about DIY projects, clothes, hair (I love trying new hairstyles), decorating home or storage tips (I have so many things, trust me I know what I'm talking about). So much for the introduction and I hope you enjoy reading!

- Much love, Kristýna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to know what you think!