Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kris&Susie

I have the pleasure to announce big and amazing changes that are happening to this blog. As you must have noticed, it switched to a beautiful personal design. This sure has a cause and its name is Zuzana Prausova.
She is a lovely blonde and my very good friend. We`ve been talking a lot recently and since she`s great with design and editing pictures, we came to a conclusion that there is no other way but have this blog together.
And let me say this… I knew she was good but what she did to the blog is breathtaking to me and I can`t stop staring, love it so much!
Please let us know what you think of the new design!

Oh and for those of you wondering how this lovely blonde looks like, this is my most favorite picture of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to know what you think!